[Yaesu] FT 1000 For Sale

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT 1000 For Sale
From: "Byron L \(Les\) Green" <lkozark@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 06:22:11 -0500
FT 1000, with 2d RX BPF-1 option, and optional 600hz CW filter. Also has the
250hz 2d i.f. to 500hz 3rd i.f CW filter. It has v6.0 ROM. I purchased this
radio new in Jan. 1998 and it is excellent condition functionally and
cosmeticly. Also have a Yaseu SP-5 speaker with phone patch option and Yaesu
MD-1 microphone. The speaker has some light scuffs on the top as I bought it
used. I have the original boxes for the 1000 but not for the speaker and mike.
I am selling the 1000, because I wanted a new radio, I bought a K3. Pictures on
request. Asking $1500 OBO + shipping to lower 48. Email or call anytime until
10pm CSDT. Cell 573 480-4500

Les K0LG

If you forward this email, PLEASE REMOVE
all email addresses before you send it on,
and use the BCC area when forwarding to
several people at once.

Yaesu mailing list