[Yaesu] FS: FT-857D

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FS: FT-857D
From: "Michael Tortorella" <w2iy@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 17:27:36 -0400
Guys and gals, I am needing to cut down on the too-many-radios situation and
am offering for sale my FT-857D.  I am the second owner and have used it
mainly on CW as a vacation rig from Maine for the last 2 summers, so fairly
low hours from me.  No smoking home (both me and the PO) and in excellent
shape all around.  Everything works as it should.  I did have a couple of
SSB QSOs with it but as I said my primary interest is CW.  I am not unhappy
with the rig in any way, just selling it because I have too many radios, and
am offering to the list first before opening it up to the general public on
eHam.  I can send pictures.  Includes power cord, microphone, and original
manual.  Asking $725 shipped to your door in the lower 48.  Will be glad to
ship to Canada, Mexico, AK, HI, PR, USVI, etc., at actual cost.  PayPal OK,
or USPS MO.  Thanks for the BW and 73 to all,

Mike W2IY

Mike Tortorella W2IY

Middletown, NJ 07748

FN20wj