Re: [Yaesu] FTdx101D or MP - using an external DVI monitor

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] FTdx101D or MP - using an external DVI monitor
From: Henk Remijn PA5KT via Yaesu <yaesu@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 19:24:42 +0200
Hi,

DVI - D/I/A  is just video out.

The touch function of a touch screen is usually working with USB.

I have no idea how that works with a FTdx 101D/MP.

73 Henk PA5KT

Op 21-4-2022 om 05:39 schreef Kimo Chun:
Can anyone tell me if communications over DVI-D is two way. If a touch
screen 800 x 600 monitor is connected would its touch screen function work
to control the FTdx101D/MP?

Or is it purely a look-only representation of the radio's 7 inch touch
screen?

I haven't, yet, found the information in the owner's manual or in reviews.
Thank you.

Kimo Chun KH7U