[3830] ARRL10 LX5A (HA1AG) SO CW HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL10 LX5A (HA1AG) SO CW HP
From: ha1ag@compuserve.com (Zoli Pitman HA1AG)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 17:08:57 +0100
                     ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 2001

      Call:      LX5A
      Operator:  HA1AG Zoli Pitman
      Category:  Single Op
      Power:     High Power
      Mode:      CW
      Country:   Luxembourg

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

       CW     1884     7540       59       83
      SSB        0        0        0        0
      Totals  1884     7540       59       83  =   1,070,680

All reports sent were 599, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description: IC-775DSP + TL922, TH6 @ 12m

Club Affiliation: BCC

Remarks: My first entry to this contest after 12 years and I really
         enjoyed every minute of it. I set two goals before the
         contest: exceed the score of last year EU winner RM4W
         and always use the B-VFO for S&P when last10 is below 140.
         Managed to do both. :)

         The contests of recent years in M/S, M/M and in assisted had
         their toll on my mult count. I'm afraid to see how my mult
         figure would stand compared to others.

         Thanks to Robert LX1RQ for the great hospitality !!