[3830] JH9VSF ARRL PH SOSB LP 10m

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] JH9VSF ARRL PH SOSB LP 10m
From: Hiroshi Konishi(JH9VSF)" <kony@nsknet.or.jp (Hiroshi Konishi(JH9VSF))
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 00:03:45 +0900
              ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: JH9VSF                   Country:  JAPAN
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Op Single Band 10m
                                     Low Power

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS PTS/Q COUNTRIES
     --------------------------------------
       10      439     1317   3.0       40
     --------------------------------------
     Totals    439     1317   3.0       40  =    52,680

Comment:
  I think this year is better than last year. Many JAPANSE station achived
WAS on 15m. Hi. I hoped to get WAS on 10m, but not accomplish. Oviously, No
big
opening to East Coast on monday morning. Hi.Hi-Power station (e.g. JA1ELY,
JI2UNR) got east coast pile-up.
 But west coast stations came in with Strong signals. Exsample, KO6N is best
signals in my QTH. Second is KA6BIM. I could not believe to hear KO6N with
59++
signal at AM05:50 local time on monday morning.
The condx is wonderful or mysterious.
73!
KONY/JH9VSF
Hiroshi Konishi