Re: [3830] CQ160 CW K5NZ Single Op HP

To: <k5nz@arrl.net>, <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [3830] CQ160 CW K5NZ Single Op HP
From: "Milt Jensen, N5IA" <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 08:20:37 -0700
Mr. AC6DD set up this morning for a long time both 400 HZ above and 400 HZ
below my operating frequency.  His signal did not bother me but the CLIX
were horrendous, extending over multiple kHz.  I also tried to get him to do
something, like shut down if nothing else, but to no avail.  The band was
much cleaner than in the past but still heard three "clickers" at this
location in NM.  The other two weere not as bad.

Full report later as I am heading to church with the wife right now.

Milt, N5IA
One of the ops at NA5NM