[3830] WA3SES SS SSB SO LP Unassisted

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WA3SES SS SSB SO LP Unassisted
From: miske@hq.kennametal.com" <miske@hq.kennametal.com (Ed Miske)
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 10:05:32 -0500
                           ARRL NOVEMBER SWEEPSTAKES

     Call used: WA3SES                                        Location: WPA

     Category: SO LP unassisted         Mode: PHONE           Power: 150W

     Callsign of Operator: WA3SES

     Hours of Operation: 20:03

     band      QSOs     points
     -------------------------
     160          0          0
      80        438        876  Windom 80
      40        135        270   "     "    "
      20         83        166   "     "    "
      15         84        168   "     "    "
      10         23         46    "     "    "
     -------------------------
     TOTAL      763       1526   X   79 multipliers  =  120,554

     It took 10 years, but I finally got a sweep. Participation
     was great. Three AK's? Unheard of for me in WPA with a wire
     antenna. When I logged VY1A at 0710z Sunday, that gave me
     every section but SF, NV and ND. A nice feeling, but did
     not get SF until 0003z Monday. Thanks K6RIM. I knew
     you were out there,(heard you on 15m around 1500z, but
     could not get through). The impending start of the 49er's
     game had me concerned. Took one more stroll down 20 meter
     lane and gotcha.

Ed, WA3SES