[3830] CQWW CW OL0E SOSB 80M HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OL0E SOSB 80M HP
From: ok2fd@enet.cz (Karel Karmasin)
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 10:59:42 -0000
2001 CQ World-Wide DX Contest

CALL: OL0E      MODE: CW    LOCATION: Czech Republic                     =
                                             .
CLASS:   SOSB 80M HIGH POWER

                QSOs   QSO points   Zones   Countries   Multipliers      =
    Score
80m:         1244             1750      25         87

Totals:      1244          1750       25         87                      =
  112                 196000

Station Description: FT1000MP+ETO 91B=20
Antenna(s): 4x sloper
Operators: OK2ZU
Remarks (Biggest thrill in Contest, funniest story, comments, etc.):=20
Club Competition /Minimum 3 logs: Czech Contest Club

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter =
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules =
and regulations of the contest.

Signature Vojta Zeman, OK2ZU

Vojta Zeman, OK2ZU  =20
M.Bozi 14  =20