WAE 96 score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: WAE 96 score
From: george@epix.net (George AA3JU "The Ratman")
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 17:47:56 -0400 (EDT)
                       WORKED ALL EUROPE CONTEST  1996

      Call: AA3JU                    Country:  United States
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Unlimited

     BAND     QSO   QTC    Cty   Mult

      160       0     0      0      0
       80      38    36     11     44
       40      15    15     12     36
       20     121   115     26     52
       15       0     0      0      0
       10       0     0      0      0

    Totals    174   166     49    132 = 44,352

Equipment Description: Kenwood TS930s, Henry 2K-X, Audio By Hiel
80   "Thunder in the Sky" Yaggi
40    Full wave loop
20    Cubex 2el Quad

Soapbox: Really honey I promise this is not a contest that I am going to get
real involved with.
Really I do remember saying that and really I tried to live by those words
but hey IT WAS A
CONTEST you know!  What happened to 80 meters on Saturday night?  I
positively could not hear
any one calling me even though I was told that there was a good sized pile
in Europe.
Unfortunately had to fly out of town early on Sunday so I was forbidden by
current FAA
regulations from consuming Kim Chee for 24 hours before that flight.
Something about
not allowing explosive gas on board the plane.  Still in all lots of fun!

Club Affiliation: FRC

If there were rules that I knew about I followed them and any rules I broke
I did so because either I didn't know that they were there
or everyone else was too and besides Johnnys mom lets him stay up till 10:00
EVERY night.  I also certify that the TVI encountered
by my family has nothing whatsoever to do with the Kilo and a half that I
run same thing goes for them strange looking bald squirrels
that are out in the yard.

George C. Cook AA3JU
*George Cook.....AA3JU.....AKA "The Ratman" *
*george@epix.net.....AA3JU@W3PYF            *
*http://www.epix.net/~george                *
*Proudly Frankford Radio Club.........      *
*.......Proficiency Through Competiton.     *
*"Not just words but a way of life"         *