Re: [3830] BARTG Sprint KV7DX(KN5H) Single Op HP

To: kn5h@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [3830] BARTG Sprint KV7DX(KN5H) Single Op HP
From: Jack Haverty <k3fiv@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 09:38:56 -0800
I may have been one of those stations...sorry about that!

Two or three times, when I tried to Pounce on someone, my computer sent
my serial number rather than my callsign.  Surprised me too.  I think I
finally figured out that it happens with the first Pounce call after
being in Run, if you don't QSY far enough from the Run frequency.
Computer thinks I'm answering someone who answered my last CQ.

Hope this helps clear things up!

Now I know to watch and make sure it's in the right mode....

Still learning RTTY.....

73,
/Jack de K3FIV/6
Rig: Flex-3000, 100 watts, dipole, N1MM w/FLDIGI