AB5SE CQWW RTTY SCORE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: AB5SE CQWW RTTY SCORE
From: ab5se@gnn.com (Jerry Richards)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 08:53:33
                         1996 CQWW RTTY CONTEST

To: <3830@contesting.com>
      Contest Date: SEPT 28-29 1996

  Station Callsign: AB5SE   CATEGORY: SINGLE OP UNASSISTED / LOW
                                   POWER
  Station State: AR  CQ ZONE: 04
  Operator callsign: AB5SE

      band        qsos       points     mults
      ______________________________________

      160            0           0         0
       80           27          28        26
       40           43          51        31
       20           44          66        36
       15            2           6         2
       10            0           0         0
      ______________________________________

      total:       116          151        95

     Final Score = 14,345     # HOURS: 9

        This was my first time to operate in the CQWW RTTY TEST.
        I used one computer for sending data and one for logging...
        would sometimes get confused with two different keyboards.
        Probably need to order the RTTY logging program to make
        future efforts less confusing. Although I LOVE CW & SSB
        contesting the casual operating during the RTTY Test was
        a pleasant change of pace.  Hopefully next time I will
        have more operating time available and will be able to
        make a "less embarrassing" effort.