WA0I SprINT

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: WA0I SprINT
From: ebersr@rollanet.org (Randy Ebers WA0I)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1996 06:09:24 -0000
Only 84 Qs for me...

So many others with twice the score.  I'll dream on...
I don't know how the Panama name kept falling on me -I started with
"Randy".
I first got Panama on QSO 16, then 20, 21, 25, 34, 36, 39, and then I guess
someone turned it into Havana...It wasn't my fault (whine). I thought about
taking it to 80 to get rid of it.  Stayed on 40 the whole time.
My biggest apology to K7LXC for taking so long to copy -then almost forgot
to send my report by starting to qso someone else (K8KFJ? apology to u
too).
I'm not used to pile ups so the AAA (K4AAA) recoginition worked for you
Bill.
The last results published by Tree and John encouraged me to copy carefully
and get my log in.           73 - Randy WA0I in MO