[3830] LY2OX CQWW CW S/O 15 M HP ASSISTED

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] LY2OX CQWW CW S/O 15 M HP ASSISTED
From: rvs@achema.com (Marketing Department)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 14:34:46 +0200
OP:TED MISIUNAS

CATHEGORY:SINGLE OP SINGLE BAND 15 M HIGH POWER ASSISTED

SCORE:  1208 QSO 2574 POINTS  120 C+34 Z =396,396 POINTS

EQUIPMENT USED: TS850S+TL922
TR.34 VERSION
ANT:KT34XA AT 17 METERS

Comments:Nothing to compare with SSB part:with smaller number of
participants,as usual is on CW,with less efforts and time operated
(constant QRM from my XYL forcing me to do something useful for
household instead of just playing all weekend),score is reasonably
higher than month ago.It seems WPX will be a real battle next spring
if sun will not play funny games then.

It seems growing DX-peditions activity is changing something in our
mind: when earlier we could dream to work 3 different 9M6 or ZF in the
same contest?

Cu everybody in any contest! Ted,LY2OX