[3830] N7OR ARRL 10

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N7OR ARRL 10
From: cookc@teleport.com (Craig R. Cook)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 16:49:32 +0000
Set a new personal record. Had loads of fun. NO Europe here in
Northwest, at least in my headphones. Heard the Eastern boys
working europe in the mornings, heard zilch coming back to them.
Sorry to all the people who moved in on my run freq, as I called
them all various names that start with "F". It's hard to hold a good
spot on low power. No hard feelings. :-)  OK, here is the bottom
line:

N7OR - Craig Cook - Sandy, Or.
Single-op Low-power CW-only (of course) 20 hours

1015 qso  54 Domestic Mults 25 DX Mults = 320,108.