FS5PL CQWW 160 SSB MULTIOP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: FS5PL CQWW 160 SSB MULTIOP
From: kurscj@oampc12.csg.mot.com (Chad Kurszewski WE9V)
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 1996 09:19:55 -0600
        CQ 160 SUMMARY SHEET

        Callsign Used : FS5PL
        Operators : N0BSH, WE9V, WX9E

        Category : MULTI-OP, HIGH POWER

        Default Exchange : 59 ST. MARTIN

        Team/Club : SOCIETY OF MIDWEST CONTESTERS

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

  160SSB      67          67        360      24         7

 Totals       67          67        360      24         7

    Final Score = 11160 points.

Pretty lame, but we couldn't get our Inverted L working very well.
So we spent a lot of time on 40 & 80M handing out FS instead.

Put up a dipole (at 35') after the contest and was working Europe
left and right (not to mention stateside).  The 35' high dipole is
at about 250' above sea level with a sharp drop off to Orient Bay
Beach about 2500' away providing a excellent shot into Europe and Africa.

---
Chad Kurszewski, WE9V              e-mail:  Chad_Kurszewski@csg.mot.com
The Official "Sultans of Shwing" Web Site:  http://www.4w.com/ham/sos