[3830] NA Sprint SSB KG9X HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB KG9X HP
From: wfs004@email.mot.com (wfs004@email.mot.com)
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 15:18:13 -0400 (EDT)
                     NA Sprint - SSB

Call: KG9X
Operator: KG9X
Station: KG9X

Power: HP
QTH: IL

   80:     68   :50
   40:    123   2:05
   20:     72   1:05
----------------------
Total:    263 Qs   45 Mults =  11,835

Club/Team: SMC#1

Comments:

Being a three finger typer just doesn't work well in this contest!!  I had some
problems with my contest software (WL) after working about 100 Q's. It suddenly
started advancing to the next field after the number field without me hitting
the space bar which would then louse up other fields before I noticed the
mistake ( remember - I'm looking at the keys to type! ).   Once I saw the
pattern, it was then a matter of "retraining" myself not to do that but it cost
me many minutes of retyping time.