[3830] ARRL160 W8MJ SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL160 W8MJ SO HP
From: aa8av@concentric.net (aa8av@concentric.net)
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 13:52:35 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W8MJ
Operator(s): W8MJ
Station: W8MJ

Class: SO HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 9.6

Total:     504     64        2      =  66,924

Club/Team: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Spent the first night running from the Multi Crew of K8XXX.  Had great time out
there, N8CC has a great set up of beverages.  Came home on Saturday and crashed
for a few hours and got up around 5:30 p.m.  Turned on the rig and my litte 500
Watt Ameritron Amp and started making some q's here at home.  Rate was going
pretty considering only 500 watts.  Ended up running a little over 9 hours and
finished up with over 500 Q's.  Once I hit that it was time to hit the
sack.......great time.  See everyone for CQ 160.