[3830] CQWW CW KL9A(K7NT) SOSB/20 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KL9A(K7NT) SOSB/20 HP
From: k7nt@arrl.net (k7nt@arrl.net)
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 04:27:31 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KL9A
Operator(s): K7NT
Station: KL7Y

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   1812     37    103
   15:
   10:
-------------------------------
Total:   1812     37    103  =  689,080

Club/Team: WVDXC

Comments:

Conditions very poor for much of the contest, but may have a new zone 1 SB 20
record if I survive the log checking! Had a great time with friends, enjoying
the conversation, radio and beautiful aurora. Thanks to Dan KL7Y for the
hospitality and access to his FB station, thanks to Chris KL9A for the use of
the way-cool (and popular) callsign, thanks to Frank KL7FH for encouraging me
to make the trip, and thanks to the rest of the guys (John WA2GO and Joe WL7E)
for the fun time! Operating from the top of the world is really great! 73, Mike
K7NT