[3830] ARRL10 N8UM SO Mixed LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL10 N8UM SO Mixed LP
From: n8um@home.com (n8um@home.com)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 21:47:58 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N8UM
Operator(s):
Station: N8UM

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5

   CW:    472    104
  SSB:    143     57
----------------------
Total:    615    161  =  350,014

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

FT-1000 Mk V
40 meter vertical

"There's no meters like 10 meters"!  I had to quit mid Sunday afternoon and
take of Honey Do's and get the tree.  Condx almost as good as CQWW CW.  I had a
single 40 meter vertical and was still getting 3rd level G's to answer my CQ's!
 Like CQWW CW, conditions got better later in the weekend.  Fun to listen to
the long path echo on signals with my omnidirectional vertical.

Sure beats those cycle minimums when CR4AJ was the only signal on the band...