[3830] Salmon Run W7VMI(N0AX) SOMixed LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run W7VMI(N0AX) SOMixed LP
From: n0ax@arrl.net (n0ax@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 18:08:29 -0700
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: W7VMI
Operator(s): N0AX
Station: N0AX

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: King County
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    1      1
   80:    5     32
   40:    3      3
   20:   54     21
   15:   91     94
   10:   28    120
    6:
--------------------

Club:

Comments:

Great to have good conditions and lots of activity!  I spent a fair amount of
time beaming to Europe and handed out QSOs for IOTA NA-065 (Vashon Island) which
attracted some attention, hihi.  I had to interleave contest activity with
attending a wedding, house guests, and the festivities, so only 10 hours this
year.  This was the initial activation of the W7VMI Vashon-Maury Island Club
callsign, too.

Thanks again - from all the Salmon.

73, Ward N0AX @ W7VMI