[3830] SS CW W2GD Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS CW W2GD Single Op LP
From: w2gd@hotmail.com (w2gd@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 18:08:06 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W2GD
Operator(s): W2GD
Station: W2GD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 3

------------
  160:
   80:   70
   40:   43
   20:   82
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Wow, my 40th SS....how time flys by.   35th High School Reunion party Saturday
night precluded a serious effort this year, but couldn't resist a few hours
Sunday evening to help out the deserving.  It was like old home week, working
many of the same operators that were kids just like me back in '62.  This is
still one of my favorite events.

K5ZD and W2RQ get the "best ears" award for pulling my PW signal out of the 20M
mess.  Where were all the NE sections on 80M the last hour?  Thanks to K1VSJ for
calling in at the very end for RI.

Congrats to N6TR for his great QRP effort from W5WMU - WOW.  See everyone again
next year.

Station:  IC756ProII, 80M Inverted V @45'