[3830] CQWW CW VE3KZ SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE3KZ SOAB HP
From: ve3kz@rac.ca (ve3kz@rac.ca)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 07:39:26 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3KZ
Operator(s): VE3KZ
Station: VE3KZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Milton,ON
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:   65     6        7
   80:  124    14       29
   40:  160    24       61
   20:  297    21       67
   15:  377    24       85
   10:  330    22       81
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I'm pleased with the result of a half-time effort. I have to work on the
ergonomics of my shack! I really have to improve the layout of the Rig/Computer
Screen/keyboard. Too much eye movement, hand movement and refocusing led to many
delays in adjusting the rf gain and tuning and correcting keyboard errors.
Thanks for your patience guys.
Interesting how most people call higher in frequency as the signals improve.
Actually worked two stations at once on two occasions. Weird to hear your call
coming back in stereo! On the other hand on 160 and 80 it was amazing how
several strong steady W's can all call zero beat with such precision! Working a
weak W6 on 160 followed by a pileup of W2's can be hard on the ears as well.
Enjoyed it all, didn't aggrevate my flu left over from CQWWSSB and am ready to
tackle ARRL 160!

73 Bob VE3KZ
Go CCO!