[3830] ARRL 160 KO9A(@WE9V) Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KO9A(@WE9V) Single Op LP
From: JimKB3AFT@aol.com (JimKB3AFT@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 17:45:16 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KO9A
Operator(s): KO9A
Station: WE9V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 32

Total:  QSOs = 903  Sections = 73  Countries = 6  Total Score = 144,333

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Went into work Friday AM not knowing if I'd have some or any of the weekend
free.  Ended up working out pretty well for me and only missed the 1st 3 hours
on Friday evening.  Thanks to Chad, WE9V, for letting me op his station on
pretty short notice!

Highlight was getting called by a VK Sat. AM.

Missed NL, AB, AK, YT, LAX, SF, PR...heard PR, LAX, NL, but couldn't get 'em to
hear me.  Also heard a CT but couldn't bust the east coast pile.

73

Jim KO9A