[3830] ARRL 10 9A5E SO Mixed HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 9A5E SO Mixed HP
From: robert@times.hr (robert@times.hr)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 23:04:02 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: 9A5E
Operator(s): 9A5E
Station: 9A5E

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: nr Zagreb
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW: 1239   151
  SSB:  987   153
-------------------
Total: 2226   304  Total Score = 2,085,930

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Each time when I try correct received state in last saved qso ct crash down.
Because of that ( I think) each crash make system clock less then real time.
I found that at 11:40 second day when I was minus 17 minutes then real clock.

Lot of snow, ice rain, and pa problems, otherwise nice play.
Both days I give up early (at 1730 gmt) when band was still open with good US
signals but seems that all of them turns antennas to opposite direction.
Heard but could not reach lot of eu mpl's.

.. de Robert