[3830] NAQP CW N6MJ(@W6KP) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6mj@adelphia.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N6MJ(@W6KP) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 15:28:55 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N6MJ
Operator(s): N6MJ
Station: W6KP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   56    34
   80:  137    47
   40:  256    55
   20:  249    55
   15:  246    57
   10:  247    55
-------------------
Total: 1191   303  Total Score = 360,873

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Radio's: FT1000MPMKV/TS940
Antennas: 6 el KLM on 10/15/20, 4 el KLM on 40, Multiband Vert for 80 and inv L
for 160.

Thanks to Tom for letting me use his great mountain top QTH again.  I have never
heard conditions this good on 80 and 160.  Normally I struggle to work anyone on
the east coast on 80 until the last hour of the contest, but this time I went to
80 at 02z and everyone heard me right away.  I have never had more than 15 mults
on 160, but this time the band was HOT! Thanks for all the QSY's.

73, Dan N6MJ