[3830] ARRLDX CW N6XI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6xi@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N6XI SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 18:05:51 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N6XI
Operator(s): N6XI
Station: N6XI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Truckee, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 21
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   52    20
   40:  188    51
   20:  481    75
   15:  384    63
   10:  129    47
-------------------
Total: 1234   256  Total Score = 939,264

Club:

Comments:

Rearranged station to promote the Elecraft K2 to Rig 1. Sounds much
  better than the Yaesu FT-1000MP, especially on a crowded band. Got
  the SO2R configuration working better, including a modest amp for
  Rig 2. In the final hours before the contest, I managed to repair
  the R5 vertical which was taken out by a swan diving treetop during
  the 10 Meter  affair. But a little vertical still isn't much of a
  Rig 2 antenna and TR thinks I only made 78 QSOs with it. It felt
  like a lot more, though! I'll figure this out yet...