[3830] CQ-M WD4AHZ SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ-M WD4AHZ SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 16:32:13 -0700
                    CQ-M International DX Contest

Call: WD4AHZ
Operator(s): WD4AHZ
Station: WD4AHZ

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

  160:
   80:
   40:  15      7
   20:  74     21
   15:   2      1
   10:
  Sat:
-------------------
Total:  91     29  Total Score = 6,003

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Have always enjoyed this contest and it's been a few years since I had the
chance to work it seriously.  This year I was really looking forward to it ...
but mother nature had other ideas ... conditions were simply terrible.

Also, the lack of publicity, what sounded like low activity, and the
disappearance of the Web site, made me wonder if the contest was still being
held!

Maybe next year ...

Ron