[3830] All Asia CW XW1IC(@XW1A) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, e21eic@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] All Asia CW XW1IC(@XW1A) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 07:31:14 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: XW1IC
Operator(s): XW1IC
Station: XW1A

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: 38Km N. of Vientiane
Operating Time (hrs): 30.7

  160:    2     2
   80:   42    13
   40:   80    28
   20:  635    62
   15:  525    58
   10:  578    56
-------------------
Total: 1862   219  Total Score = 1,160,700

Club: HSDXA

Comments:

Rig:  Kenwood TS-850S
Pwr: 100 Watts
Antenna:
160M  Half wave sloper
80M   1/4 Lamda  GP
40M   Dipole@ 45 mH. and GP.
20M/15M/10M  8ele 4bander @ 45mH.

On Saturday 21 is poor propagation. I made 10-20 QSOs, then change band. At
night  is good condition and I made many EU station on 20M. I worked only 2
stations on 160M  in contest  are LY3UM and UA6LV.

On Sunday 22  is better propagation than Saturday, but " UNLUCKY"  to me,
because we have heavy rain (storm) in Vientiane. I operated 5 minute and stop
4-5 times, then storm hit me before I worked K3ZO on 15M and 5station from EU,
then I QRT. (heavy rain all night)

I QRV again before contest  finish 1hr. I made a few station from EU and NA on
20M and QRT!

Finally I would like to Thank you very much to Larry, XW1A (also XW1LLR) and his
family  for support me many time in Laos and also JARL for support AA DX
Contest.

On June 21 is my birthday also. Ha!
CU Next Contest....

73, Champ E21EIC/XW1IC