[3830] SS SSB WE9V SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, we9v@qth.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WE9V SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 07:06:04 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WE9V
Operator(s): WE9V
Station: WE9V

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 19
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  538
   40:  273
   20:  583
   15:    6
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Fun time as usual.  Pig farmers and 80M skeds weren't as much of a problem this
year.  At bedtime on Saturday, I had about 300 Qs on 80 and 300 Qs on 20, and
almost none on the other bands.  Spent some time on 40 Sunday nite.  Maybe one
of these years I'll operate the whole contest again.

Chad WE9V
See the station at http://www.qth.com/we9v/