[3830] NA Sprint CW NS3T LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ns3t@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW NS3T LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:00:21 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 1:15

   80:  50
   40:  10
   20:
---------------------
Total:  60     Mults = 30  Total Score = 1,800

Club:

Team: QSYers

Comments:

My thanks to George, K5TR for recruiting me to be on a team.
My apologies to George and the teammates - too much family,
too much work and not enough contest time.  I enjoyed this
one and will be back.

My NA contest name still works better than my real one,
so I'll keep it for another one.  Now back to the
campaign trail.

Jamie NS3T