[3830] EA RTTY WA2ETU SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EA RTTY WA2ETU SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 13:34:39 -0700
                    EA RTTY Contest

Call: WA2ETU
Operator(s): WA2ETU
Station: WA2ETU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:   15    13
   40:  105    48
   20:  175    81
   15:  123    56
   10:   12    11
-------------------
Total:  430   209  Total Score = 210,463

Club:

Comments:

The QSO rate started out at a very nice pace on Saturday and declined from
there.  I got going about 0930Z Sunday morning and for a little while thought 20
was going to open up great to Europe.  Never Happened.  For a period of time
there was very rapid QSB.  I lost severial mulipliers because a good signal
would disappear before we could finish the exchange.