[3830] GaQP K4BAI/M(@KU8E/M) Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] GaQP K4BAI/M(@KU8E/M) Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 06:09:17 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: K4BAI/M
Operator(s): K4BAI, KU8E
Station: KU8E/M

Class: Rover LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 16.5

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  1295   133  CW Mults = 46  Ph Mults = 24  Total Score = 190,610

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

TS850S, 100 watts output, mobile whips on KU8E's Saturn.  Not quite a full
time operation so we could enjoy Easter lunch with our families.  Thanks to
all those who followed us around from county to county.  We covered 35
counties this year.  We plan to do it again in the Florida QSO Party on
April 24 and 25.

This operation in memory of the late Bill Fisher, W4AN.

73,

John, K4BAI.