[3830] OnQP VE3XD SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OnQP VE3XD SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 11:56:57 -0700
                    Ontario QSO Party

Call: VE3XD
Operator(s): VE3XD
Station: VE3XD

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    7     73     40
   40:   22    185     66
   20:    2     52     22
   15:    0      2      2
   10:    0      2      2
    6:    0      0      0
    2:    0      0      0
  222:    0      0      0
  432:    0      0      0
---------------------------
Total:   31    314    132  Total Score = 55,440

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Conditions were terrible. High noise levels, S9 much of the time, and poor
propagation that virtually ruled out DX led to my personal best score in the
OQP. Go figure! A good turnout of counties helped, especially on 40m. By the end
of the contest I was short only MAN and RAI. Good activity from U.S. operators
on 40 and 20 also helped to pump up the score. As usual my weakness in CW caused
that column to suffer. Good fun and thanks to everyone for the contacts.

73, Don VE3XD