[3830] FlQP N4GI SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP N4GI SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 16:57:13 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N4GI
Operator(s): N4GI
Station: N4GI

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

   40:  116      0
   20:  365    271
   15:  143     50
   10:   13      1
--------------------
Total:  637    322  CW Mults = 122  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 389,424

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Score includes 2X low power multiplier.  Don't know which of the 122 mults were
SSBorCW....

Great weekend, despite less than stellar conditions.  My hat is off to everyone
who tried moving for me (or moved me).  Lots of multi-band/moders makes being
"non-mobile" fun.

tnx for the Q's.

OJ!

Blake N4GI