[3830] FlQP W7UQ(KL9A) SchoolMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP W7UQ(KL9A) SchoolMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 22:44:41 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W7UQ
Operator(s): KL9A
Station: W7UQ

Class: SchoolMixed LP
QTH: Idaho
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   1      1  CW Mults = 1  Ph Mults = 1  Total Score = 1

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

I had about 18 total qso's I think.  I'm not real sure, the log is at the shack
still.  I may send it in if I remember to get it. :)

I was just on for half an hour while waiting for others to show up in
preparation for our May 1st NASA balloon launches.  Good activity, but 20m
sucked, 15m was great, and everyone was on 20.  :-)

I didn't even quit for pizza, as I had to work all weekend.

Very sad to not work The OJ.

Congrats to the FQP organizers this year.

73z,
Chris KL9A