[3830] FlQP WM5R SOABSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wm5r@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP WM5R SOABSSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 07:23:02 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: WM5R
Operator(s): WM5R
Station: WM5R

Class: SOABSSB LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

   40:          5
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   0      5  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 5  Total Score = 50

Club:

Comments:

My low 40M dipole at home doesn't work, even with the autotuner in the rig, on
20M, and only sort of works on 15M, so this was a very boring contest from
Texas.  I never heard any Florida stations on 15 meters, and there was very
little common darkness period between Florida and Texas during the contest in
which I could work 40M.  And, of course, the enormous points advantage the
contest gives to CW operations meant that most of the contest stations were on
the other mode.