[3830] WAE CW LZ9R(LZ3YY) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW LZ9R(LZ3YY) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 22:57:15 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Aitos
Operating Time (hrs): 35

   80:   40          76
   40:   86          84
   20:  238          98
   15:  159          84
   10:   33          34
-------------------------
Total:  556  1345   376  Total Score = 714,776

Club:

Comments:

TS850SAT A3s 3el yagi ,1/2slopers 80/40

Thanks for all the QSO/QTCs.Sorry for multiple requests
for QTC,but this was my only way to increase score.
For third contest in row this summer I was hitted by
thunderstorm in the area.In this one from 12z saturday
till 19Z.Never seen before so long lasting rain with
lightnings in the city.This forced me to take a early
break and I missed the prime time for NA on 15 and AS on 40/20.
Several stations from NA heard me on 80m at the start.
They must have great ears to copy my tiny signal - specially W9RE - Thanks!!
JA3YBK had huge signal on 80m sunday but not copy me.
Good surprise to have several US QSO on 10m,and D4B on 5 bands.

73, Nasko
p.s.  LZ4UU pse dont cry...  ;)