[3830] CQWW SSB WE9V SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, we9v@qth.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB WE9V SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 20:22:22 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: WE9V
Operator(s): WE9V
Station: WE9V

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:   20     8       15
   80:   63    12       45
   40:  150    22       78
   20:  295    36      121
   15:  361    33      124
   10:  418    31      116
------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Wow.  That was quite fun.  Almost wish I would have
operated more, but just did my usual S&P the packet spots.
Did about 95% chasing packet spots and about 40 minutes
of CQing Friday nite.  Was fun racking up the mults.
Got more low band mults than any other DX contest from
here, including CW weekends.  Unreal, especially considering
the S8 line noise that I've had for years.  More than doubled
my personal best score for this one (1.099 Mil last year),
and I have yet to operate more than half the contest,
or even call CQ much.  Maybe next year?

Chad WE9V
http://www.we9v.com