[3830] WPX CW LI8W(@LA8W) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, la8aja@c2i.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LI8W(@LA8W) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 09:49:23 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LI8W
Operator(s): LA7MFA, LA8AJA, LA8SDA, LA9VDA
Station: LA8W

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:   91
   80:  250
   40:  726
   20: 1760
   15:  555
   10:  136
------------

Club:

Comments:

Our goal was to beat the Norwegian record, which allready belongs to LA8W.

Conditions were better than expected and our claimed score is 2.1 million points
higher than the old one. Signals were from time to time very weak, which made
copy somewhat difficult. Did also have a lot of static on the low bands, which
resulted in several repeats. All in all, we had fun.

Antennas:
160: INV-L with elevated radials
80: 2 element phased array
40: 2 element yagi