[3830] CaQP W4NTI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4nti@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP W4NTI Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 15:13:50 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: W4NTI
Operator(s): W4NTI
Station: W4NTI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 10hrs

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were much better on Sunday than Saturday.  Fifteen was only good for
about an hour or so on Saturday. However it perked right up at the same time
(about 1800z) but lasted till nearly the end of the contest on Sunday.

Now that I have a beam up and can use 15 it is a real pleasure.

Good activity as usual from California.  However I did miss 7 counties.  Better
than average tho.

Dan/W4NTI