[3830] CQWW SSB VE3WO SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3wo@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE3WO SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 17:06:58 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE3WO
Operator(s): VE3WO
Station: VE3WO

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Sudbury, Ontario
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

  160:  120     5        4
   80:    0     0        0
   40:   31     9       16
   20:   98    23       75
   15:  115    20       61
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Only had a few hours to play, so I concentrated on mults by going "assisted" to
maximize the score.  I haven't finished the 80m vertical on the tower yet, so
that band was out.  Didn't have time to take a stab at 10m, which, in hindsight,
I should have tried for at least an hour or so.  Spent too long on 160, but rate
makes it loads of fun on Friday night.

Good luck to the other clubs in the Club Competition... GO GO CCO!

Thanks to all -
73, Travis VE3WO