[3830] SS SSB W4NF(@W4RM) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, john.omara@oakmgmt.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W4NF(@W4RM) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 05:16:31 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W4NF
Operator(s): W4NF
Station: W4RM

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  590
   40:  548
   20:  237
   15:  130
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks Bill (W4RM), Lori and Brian for having me in you home again for the
annual Sweepstakes Contest.

The station played great again and the addition of the horizontal 80 Meter Loop
really helped with the close in Qs.  I had 79 sections when I went to sleep
after the first 11.5 hours and just needed Alaska.  After my dinner break on
Sunday evening I pointed the 3 stack of C31XRs to the NW and started running on
20.  About 5 Qs into the run W4TFS/KL7 called in to complete the sweep.  Love
the Stack!

There sure were a lot more people in the Unlimited category than before so I'll
have to see if the score is still worthy of Top Ten standing as it was when the
category was not as popular.

I really worked the second radio this time and came up the same number of Qs as
in previous years.  Go figure. Thanks for the Qs and now it's time to get ready
fro Deer Season.
73, Jack W4NF @W4RM