[3830] CQ160 CW WE9V Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW WE9V Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:05:23 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: WE9V
Operator(s): WE9V
Station: WE9V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  QSOs = 375  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 17  Total Score = 66,669

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Mostly got on to "work da boys".  The last half hour of the contest,
which is not even in darkness at this QTH, was probably the best
half hour I've ever witnessed from this QTH on 160M for DX.  My
local noise is S8 with 500Hz filters, so any station worked has
to have at least that strong of a signal (no RX ants).  UU7J
was the loudest signal that I couldn't work.  Tried for the
last half hour of the contest.  On the other hand, UA3AGW
and RK2FWA called in with the sun still on the horizon here
and EA6IB called in a half hour before that.  Unbelievable.

73, Chad  WE9V
http://www.we9v.com