[3830] ARRLDX SSB KY5R SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KY5R SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 09:43:39 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KY5R
Operator(s): KY5R
Station: KY5R

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 26

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1082   114
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1082   114  Total Score = 370,044

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, what a swamp to operate in this weekend. Bottom of the cycle had brought
everybody to 20mtrs including me. Typical head-banging and elbow-throwing all
test. Just salavated over 14.100 - 14.150 and the casual no QRM test operating
of all the VE ops. No wonder VE6 20mtr score so hughe. Oh well thats life....

Had an enjoyable time all in all. Won't whine about propagation as it was there
all weekend. I could have a little more score if XR9 Q is accepted for S.
Shetlands 115 vice 114 however that won't make a big diff.

See all in WPX SSB in a few weeks. TNX to all fer QSO's  Tim KY5R