[3830] RAC Day W9RE SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day W9RE SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 18:17:03 -0700
                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 16
Radios: SO2R

  160:    5      2       1         1
   80:   20     26       7         6
   40:  104     38      10         9
   20:  196    348      10        12
   15:   49     66       9        10
   10:   10     15       5         6
    6:
    2:
Total:  384    495      42        44  Total Score = 529,588

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Did not plan on putting in so much time but conditions were pretty good (I was
able to work VE3's from here on 20!) and activity was very good so the contest
just kind of grew on me.  I didn't even set my alarm but woke up at 7:00am
local so that made the decision that I would do an almost serious effort.

With 20 so good, I didn't go to 80 and 160 until late and they were very noisy
(bad decision on my part).

Thanks to all the VE's for such great activity and operating.