[3830] RAC Day VE3SS SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tboerkamp@cogeco.ca
Subject: [3830] RAC Day VE3SS SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 19:54:06 -0700
                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: VE3SS
Operator(s): VE3SS
Station: VE3SS

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Ontario
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   46    310       9        11
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:   46    310       9        11  Total Score = 45,240

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I wish I had more time to participate. The contest was a blast!!
I really enjoyed hearing and talking to alot of the familiar calls.
Conditions were strange the first night with alot of short skip on 20m.
Finest moment was having VE4YU jump on frequency after hearing me ask
another VE4 for a cw contact, and offering to go down band to give me
the mult!! Thanks!! Another fine canadian contest. Thanks to all who
worked me. 73   Ted VE3SS