[3830] IARU N4BAA SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4baa@cox.net
Subject: [3830] IARU N4BAA SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 06:53:38 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N4BAA
Operator(s): N4BAA
Station: N4BAA

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 16.5

  160:    14    0       6
   80:     0    0       0
   40:   438    0      42
   20:   579    0      62
   15:    84    0      28
   10:    14    0       6
---------------------------
Total:  1129    0     144  Total Score = 549,360

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

What started out as an effort to do about 200 QSOs turned into a medium sized
effort! WHAT A BLAST! Conditions were just great and 40 meter's quietness made
operating a pleasure...what a change from some contests. Thanks to my family
for 'allowing' me some time! <smiling>  As I am moving (again) soon, did not
have any 80M antennas! Will be back next year!

Thanks to everyone who got in this great contest! Brazil stations were "BANGIN"
in here!! Just great activity!

RIG:  ICOM 756 PRO II

ANTENNAS:
6L 10M @ 33 FT FIXED ON SA
4L 10M @ 60 FT
4L 15M @ 60 FT
5L 20M @ 72 FT
3L 20M @ 33 FT FIXED ON SA
2L 40M @ 90 FT
   40M assorted wires
  160m shunt fed tower w/(9000 feet of radials!)

73 and GREAT DXing,
Jose Castillo - N4BAA