[3830] IARU W4IX SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jrcccd@aol.com
Subject: [3830] IARU W4IX SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 08:02:32 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W4IX
Operator(s): W4IX
Station: W4IX

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:    3     0       3
   80:  167     0      36
   40:  242     0      45
   20:  399     0      68
   15:   74     0      20
   10:   34     0       8
---------------------------
Total:  919     0     180  Total Score = 459,180

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Put a repaired G5RV antenna in the trees on Friday, set the station up on the
kitchen table, had everything working good, well the G5RV needs a tuner to work
on all bands but since my tuner was back at K4MM's station, I just tuned the ole
TS-830 up for maximum smoke, and she proved worthy of the task, couldnt tell you
my actual radiated power hi hi!...1st qso was B1HQ on 20 meters, not a bad way
to start a contest knowing the station is well handicapped..10/15/20 were a
struggle with the single wire antenna, 40 and 80 seemed to play real well from
this QTH...Thanks for all the Q's...Thanks to the WRTC boys, and congrats to
K1TO...great job Danno!! 73's  John