[3830] IARU W4EF(@W6VIO) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4EF@dellroy.com
Subject: [3830] IARU W4EF(@W6VIO) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 09:28:20 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W4EF
Operator(s): W4EF
Station: W6VIO

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

  160:
   80:    8      0      6
   40:  100     68     18
   20:   61     15     26
   15:
   10:
---------------------------
Total:  169     83     50  Total Score = 44,300

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Limited time operation. Mostly S&P hunting for WRTC stations. Think I worked
all of them at least once except for PW5E, PW5R, and PT5Z. Worked the WRTC
stations almost exclusively on 40 meters (worked one or two on 80 meter CW).
Signal levels from the WRTC stations were for the most part were pretty good
and pretty consistent here in Southern California (I worked about 1/2 of the
teams on 40 SSB). Conditions after local sunset to Europe on 20 meters sounded
pretty good with RW1AC (RU1A perhaps?) and OH0R the standout big signals.
year.