[3830] IARU VA1CHP SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU VA1CHP SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 10:26:20 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: VA1CHP
Operator(s): VA1CHP
Station: VA1CHP

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Shad Bay NS
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   84      0     29
   40:  408     69     50
   20:  218    239     58
   15:    9     26     14
   10:    5      0      4
---------------------------
Total:  724    334    155  Total Score = 537,264

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Some fun! Saturday was plagued by house painting interruptions but I managed to
put a lot of time in this one. I cannot fathom how I ended up with twice as
many CW Q's compared to Phone but I'lll take the points!! I need to put up
something for 160 but 1st and formost is getting my tower and Steppir up.
Thanks for all the Q's and see you in the next one!

73
Rich VA1CHP

Station:
FT1000MKV